Load Item costs into the CST_ITEM_CST_DTLS_INTERFACE table.
Here is a new xls4oracle template to load item costs.
– pls. execute the "CST_COST_TYPES" sql (on the sql tab, sheetname = "CTS_COST_TYPES")
– enter org_id and cost_code_type on the bind sheet
– execute the "resource_codes" sql
– execute the cicd sql – may need additional where clauses
– copy the extracted data from the cicd sheet into the data sheet (cell D1), include header, but leave the A, B & C columns in the data sheet.
– update the data sheet with the new cost information
– add new lines if needed
– mark the load column with "1" for those lines you want to load
– exetcute the dataload
– extract from interface table using the cdcdi sql – to verify data has been loaded
– run the "Import cost information" conc program
– extract from interface table using the cdcdi sql – and check the error columns (error_flag, error_code, error_explanation, error_type)
– if import was successfull – verify the costing information